Wednesday, August 6, 2014

*** ONE YEAR!!! ***






I have been out on my mission for one year on Thursday. That is kind
of insane! Sometimes it feels like I just left. But the majority of
the time it feels like I have been out for way longer. But it is kind
of crazy to think back to the day I got dropped off at the MTC and how
much I have changed, grown, and learned. It's amazing! I am so
grateful for my mission :) if anyone would like to send me a letter,
that would be awesome ;) haha

My first full week in Gresham was good! It's funny, I am not sure what
to write anymore in my emails. Let's take a poll :) people tell me
what they like to hear from me and I will write about those things :)
I really don't want to bore people so let me know and that would be
awesome :)

There is one miracle I want to send :) yesterday we were driving
around and I saw a families name in our ward that we know are
inactive. I asked Sister Rust if we should stop by there and we both
felt really good about it. We stopped by and the husband was way nice!
We talked with him for a while (he rides a honda motorcycle dad. The
type of road bike you are thinking of getting) and I told him about
how you have a Harley dad :) he told us that his whole family has been
inactive for years and yesterday morning he told his wife, "you know,
I think I want to start going back to church." Guess who shows up on
his porch later that day?? :) GOD DOESNT DO RANDOM. The 3 of us knew
that we all needed to be there that day and he is so excited to come
back to church and to meet us again :)

Also I saw an investigator I taught in Vancouver get baptized. He
seemed so happy! It was great :)

I hope everyone is doing great! Sorry for the short email!

Love, Seester Birch :)

No comments:

Post a Comment