Yahoo!!! Everyone ready to celebrate?! :D whoot whoot it's my
> birthday!
> Oh my goodness this week has been an absolute blur because it has been
> so darn fun!! I will try to break it down :)
>
> Monday: we had a mission birthday party because the Washington
> Vancouver Mission started July 1, 2013 so the whole mission celebrated
> together and had a BBQ. It was awesome and so fun to see everyone!
>
> Tuesday: we had a ton of appointments with less active people. I love
> them all they are hilarious!! Haha at one ladies house I was laughing
> a ton! At another one we were talking about the word of wisdom and we
> got talking about eating meat. K, I haven't ever really enjoyed meat.
> A steak or cheap Chinese food every now and then is tasty but I never
> buy it on my own. That day I decided, "that's it! I am vegetarian." So
> I am :) yeah! The only time I eat meat now is if a member makes it for
> us. The only dairy I eat too is cheese and candy so I am practically
> vegan too. miracle story! K, so this lady
> talked to a member of the ward who moved 2 weeks ago right before she
> moved. The 2 ladies talked for over 3 hours about the church. The non
> member got really excited and referred herself online. We met her on
> Thusday night. She is awesome!! She is very very sick but she is
> really young so it's a sad deal but her attitude is stellar!
>
> Wednesday: we taught some lessons and met some people. At night we
> nought 3 bouquets and 3 balloons and drove to 3 investigators homes
> who are having a hard time with sweet Mama Hobbs to drop them off. I
> sure do love that woman :)
>
> Thursday: we drove with Sister Munden to St Helens to see sweet Jean
> get baptized! :) she is so sick we literally said an
opening prayer,
> she bore a brief testimony, she was baptized, confirmed her, closing
> prayer, and they took her back to the hospital. She is terribly ill,
> she can pass away any day. I am so grateful I was able to be apart of
> that experience with her. I love Jean! I will attach a picture :)
for dinner we went to this awesome Thai restaurant and I ate my dinner out
> of a pineapple. Sick right? :) it was so good!




No comments:
Post a Comment